Prionus, spp. Beetle Field Trials in Georgia Pecan Orchards 2012-2013 (published by permission from James Dutcher, Ph.D.)
1. Prionus spp. Pheromone Field Trials in Georgia
2. Objectives of the Field Study
3. Oviposition of Prionus laticollis
4. Normal Pecan Orchard
5. Recognizing Infested Trees
6. Fitzgerald Monitoring Site
7. Finding Relative Beetle Abundance
8. Tree Toppling Symptom
9. Clearing Trees for a New Orchard
10. Larvae Chew Through Irrigation
11. Prionus Infestation Near Fitzgerald
12. Prionus Infestations in Mendes, Georgia
13. Fitzgerald, Georgia Prionus Trap Catch 2012
14. Prionus imbricornis Males/Trap Catch 2013
15. How Long Do the Lures for P. imbricornis Last?
16. How Long Do the Lures for P. latciolis Last?
17. Lorsban Efficacy Trial
18. Chemical Control Bioassay
19. Periphery vs. Center Monitored Orchard
20. P. imbricornis Trap Catch at Crisp County Orchard
21. June to Mid-June P.imbricornis Trap Catch
22. Beetle Catch Post June Peak
23. Total Trap Catch by Beetle Species
24. Peach County Trial 2012
25. Pitfall Traps
26. Pitfall Trap Capture 2013 Results
27. Is Prionus Pheromone Blocking Female Attraction?
28. Summary and Conclusions
29. Research Plan for 2014
31. Author: James D. Dutcher, Ph.D.
© Copyright 2014 by Alpha Scents, Inc., All Rights Reserved